Do you want to get a solid part-time management qualification in order to: mMake new career opportunities accessible, increase your occupational mobility, secure your current employment, or return to work after parental leave?
The Management program of the Open School of Management is designed for occupied men and women with little or no prior management knowledge who want to participate in a short and comprehensive, high-quality and state-authorized, post-secondary part-time education program at ISCED Level 4/EQF Level 5 in order to make new career opportunities accessible, increase their occupational mobility, secure their current employment, or return to work after parental leave.
There are three main student groups:
- Those who completed a vocational training in the business sector;
- those who studied a bachelor or master program in a field other than business administration;
- those who studied business administration, but didn't specialize in General Management, HR Management, or Marketing.
However, all you need is are a very good english language proficiency and a high school/secondary school graduation.
- Strategic Management
- Strategy Tools and Techniques
- Strategic HR Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Corporate Responsibility
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management Studies View 7 other Short Courses in Business Administration in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Very good English language skills.
- High school/secondary school graduation or higher.
- Students often already have a prior vocational training or non-economic degree (not required).
International1728 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1728 EUR for the full programme during 3 months.
National1728 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1728 EUR for the full programme during 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.