We are looking forward to welcoming you to VU Amsterdam Summer School! Previous students exclaimed finding our summer school absolutely wonderful, interesting and fun yet also tremendously helpful for their professional and academic careers.
We understand the situation is very uncertain and we therefore offer free cancellation and a full refund until 1 May. Are you ready to unlock your potential?
The one proven technique in the domain of Organizational Behaviour – backed by more than 60,000 replicable experiments – is Organizational Behaviour Management (OBM), a sound practical application of the behaviour analysis approach pioneered a century ago by Ivan Pavlov.
VU Amsterdam is the first European institution to offer a degree in OBM, and this is the first course in Europe to teach it in a summer school setting.
At the end of this Organizational Behaviour Management course from Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam , you will:
- Understand the importance of organizational behaviour for excellent results.
- Understand how OBM and ABA can help change organizational behaviour
- Be familiar with the ABC model and ABC analysis.
- Understand the major concepts in OBM/ABA and how they can help improve performance.
- Be able to apply the OBM protocol to a real-life behaviour and use the OBM Optimizer computer program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You learn the principles and techniques of applied behaviour analysis (ABA): using systematic interventions derived from learning theory to improve socially significant behaviours, then demonstrating that those interventions are indeed responsible for the improvement.
- Amongst topics covered are the ABC model (antecedent-behaviour-consequence), the four behavioural consequences and a protocol for shaping new behaviours. You also learn to use the OBM Optimizer, a practical tool for enhancing organizational performance, including such factors as quantity, quality, safety and attendance.
Students and professionals in the field of social, exact or technical sciences who want to know more about changing organizational behaviour through positive reinforcement.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour Corporate Communication View 25 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum Vitae/Résumé
- Transcript of records (a print screen of your most recent grades is sufficient and needs to include your name and the name of your University)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International650 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 14 days.
EU/EEA650 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 14 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.