- The Introduction to Probability and Statistics course at University of California, Berkeley is for students with mathematical background who wish to acquire basic concepts. Relative frequencies, discrete probability, random variables, expectation. Testing hypotheses. Estimation. Illustrations from various fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Hours and Workload
- 13.5 hours of outside work hours per week, 6 hours of instructor presentation of course materials per week, and 3 hours of instructional experiences requiring special laboratory equipment and facilities per week.
- 56 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesStatistics Actuarial Science View 51 other Short Courses in Statistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International visiting students are required to have:
- Proof of English proficiency, unless your country of origin is on the exception list
- A non-immigrant visa
- Proof of health insurance
International2200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 56 days.
National2200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 56 days.
- Registration Fee $450
- Document Management Fee $62
- International Service Fee $400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.