- Analysis and management of the flow of funds through an enterprise. Cash management, source and application of funds, term loans, types and sources of long-term capital. Capital budgeting, cost of capital, and financial structure. Introduction to capital markets. The Introduction to Finance course is offered at University of California, Berkeley.
Hours & Workload
- 7.5 hours of instructor presentation of course materials per week, 20 hours of outside work hours per week, and 2.5 hours of the exchange of opinions or questions on course material per week.
- 42 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance View 180 other Short Courses in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International visiting students are required to have:
- Proof of English proficiency, unless your country of origin is on the exception list
- A non-immigrant visa
- Proof of health insurance
International2200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
National2200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
- Registration Fee $450
- Document Management Fee $62
For Intenational students:
- International Service Fee $400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.