At Digital Photography - Foundations from University of California, Berkeley assignments will use primary Adobe software tools to test creative possibilities of both the camera and the computer.
Students at Digital Photography - Foundations from University of California, Berkeley will:
- be introduced to photography history and theory, and a range of contemporary practices. Group critiques and individual tutorials will help develop ideas and technical skills.
- feel comfortable shooting digitally, editing and producing final images for print or the web.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Photography history and theory
- Contemporary practices.
- 42 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media View 19 other Short Courses in Film, Photography & Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency, unless your country of origin is on the exception list
- A non-immigrant visa
- Proof of health insurance
International2200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
National2200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
- Registration Fee $450
- Document Management Fee $62
- International Service Fee $400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.