The Social, Political, and Ethical Environment of Business from University of California, Berkeley teaches you about the interaction between business and other institutions. Role of business in the development of social values, goals, and national priorities.
Students at The Social, Political, and Ethical Environment of Business from University of California, Berkeley will:
- learn about the expanding role of the corporation in dealing with social problems and issues.
- get experiential education opportunities during the summer.
- get superior service and unrivaled learning opportunities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Law
- Business Policy
- International Business
- 42 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Political Science View 315 other Short Courses in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency, unless your country of origin is on the exception list
- A non-immigrant visa
- Proof of health insurance
International1650 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
National1650 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
- Registration Fee $450
- Document Management Fee $62
- International Service Fee $400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.