Contemporary Theories of Political Economy from University of California, Berkeley course explores alternative explanations for inequality in economic development among nations and economic declines of of the dominate powers
Students at Contemporary Theories of Political Economy from University of California, Berkeley will:
- examine tensions between the increasing "globalization" of that economy
- examine continued fragmentation of the international political system in nation-states.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Political Studies
- International Economics
- 42 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Political Science View 55 other Short Courses in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency, unless your country of origin is on the exception list
- A non-immigrant visa
- Proof of health insurance
International2200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
National2200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
- Registration Fee $450
- Document Management Fee $62
- International Service Fee $400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.