Introduction to International Business from University of California, Berkeley introduces you to effects of overseas business investments on domestic and foreign economies; foreign market analysis and operational strategy of a firm; management problems and development potential of international operations.
Students at Introduction to International Business from University of California, Berkeley will:
- get superior service and unrivaled learning opportunities
- get high quality, innovative academic courses, and experiential education opportunities during the summer.
- International Business
- 42 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Finance International Business View 92 other Short Courses in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency, unless your country of origin is on the exception list
- A non-immigrant visa
- Proof of health insurance
International1650 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
National1650 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
- Registration Fee $450
- Document Management Fee $62
- International Service Fee $400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.