General Chemistry from University of California, Berkeley teaches you about the elements and periodic table, chemical bonding, real and ideal gases, thermochemistry.
Students at General Chemistry from University of California, Berkeley will gain knowledge in:
- Thermodynamics and equilibrium,
- Acid-base and solubility equilibria,
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Oxidation-reduction reactions,
- Chemical kinetics.
- 56 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 5 other Short Courses in Biochemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency, unless your country of origin is on the exception list
- A non-immigrant visa
- Proof of health insurance
International1650 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 56 days.
National1650 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 56 days.
- Registration Fee $450
- Document Management Fee $62
- International Service Fee $400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.