Thermodynamics from University of California, Berkeley teaches you about the physical science of heat and temperature, and their relations to energy and work, are analyzed on the basis of the four fundamental thermodynamic laws (zeroth, first, second, and third). These principles are applied to
Students at Thermodynamics from University of California, Berkeley will:
- gain knowledge of various practical systems, including: heat engines, refrigeration cycles, air conditioning chemical reacting systems
- develop analytic ability in real-world engineering applications using thermodynamics principles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Energy storage,
- Thermophysical properties of liquids and gases
- Basic principles of thermodynamics.
- 70 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering View 18 other Short Courses in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency, unless your country of origin is on the exception list
- A non-immigrant visa
- Proof of health insurance
International550 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 70 days.
National550 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 70 days.
- Registration Fee $450
- Document Management Fee $62
- International Service Fee $400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.