At International Relations and International Law from University of California, Berkeley we will examine the work of legal scholars and look to political science and economics.
Students at International Relations and International Law from University of California, Berkeley will:
- see how these disciplines inform the study of international law.
- examine a host of fundamental questions in international law, including, for example, why states enter into international agreements, why states comply with international law, and what kind of state conduct is likely to be influenced by international law.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Relations
- International Law
- 42 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Relations International Law View 5 other Short Courses in International Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency, unless your country of origin is on the exception list
- A non-immigrant visa
- Proof of health insurance
International2200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
National2200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
- Registration Fee $450
- Document Management Fee $62
- International Service Fee $400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.