At Advanced Multimedia from University of California, Berkeley students also learn how to storyboard an assignment by breaking a story up into its component parts and deciding which type of media should be used to tell each part of the story.
Students at Advanced Multimedia from University of California, Berkeley will:
- learn software used to edit photos, video, photo slideshows, and audio, followed by instruction on mapping software and online data visualization programs.
- gain knowledge in capturing video, photo, and audio; proper technique; and working with news subjects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Software used to edit photos, video, photo slideshows, and audio,
- HTML instruction
- 42 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Video Games & Multimedia Media Studies & Mass Media View 22 other Short Courses in Video Games & Multimedia in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency, unless your country of origin is on the exception list
- A non-immigrant visa
- Proof of health insurance
International1650 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
National1650 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
- Registration Fee $450
- Document Management Fee $62
- International Service Fee $400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.