Social Media and Journalism from University of California, Berkeley is focusing on how social networks, conversational media, and associated digital media tools and platforms can be used to develop new sources.
Students at Social Media and Journalism from University of California, Berkeley will:
- establish beneficial conversations with end users,
- identify story ideas and trends,
- aggregate and curate the work of other journalists,
- promote their own work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Media
- Mass Media
- Public Relations
- 42 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesJournalism Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Marketing View 13 other Short Courses in Journalism in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency, unless your country of origin is on the exception list
- A non-immigrant visa
- Proof of health insurance
International550 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
National550 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
- Registration Fee $450
- Document Management Fee $62
- International Service Fee $400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.