The Beauty and Joy of Computing from University of California, Berkeley prepares students for future computer science courses and empowers them to utilize programming to solve problems in their field of study. Presents an overview of the history, great principles, and transformative applications of computer science, as well as a comprehensive introduction to programming.
Students at The Beauty and Joy of Computing from University of California, Berkeley will:
- program in Snap! (a friendly graphical language) and Python,
- design and implement two projects of their choice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Algorithmic complexity,
- Higher-order functions,
- Social implications of computing (privacy, education, algorithmic bias),
- 56 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 61 other Short Courses in Software Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency, unless your country of origin is on the exception list
- A non-immigrant visa
- Proof of health insurance
International2200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 56 days.
National2200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 56 days.
- Registration Fee $450
- Document Management Fee $62
- International Service Fee $400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.