The Planets from University of California, Berkeley helps you find the answers to the following questions: What are planets made of? Why do they orbit the sun the way they do? How do planets form, and what are they made of? Why do some bizarre moons have oceans, volcanoes, and ice floes? What makes the Earth hospitable for life? Is the Earth a common type of planet or some cosmic quirk?
Students at The Planets from University of California, Berkeley will:
- be introduce basic physics, chemistry, and math to understand planets, moons, rings, comets, asteroids, atmospheres, and oceans.
- understand other worlds so that they will help us save our own planet
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Space Sciences
- 56 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Astronomy & Space Sciences Environmental Sciences View 8 other Short Courses in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency, unless your country of origin is on the exception list
- A non-immigrant visa
- Proof of health insurance
International1650 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 56 days.
National1650 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 56 days.
- Registration Fee $450
- Document Management Fee $62
- International Service Fee $400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.