At Introduction to the History of the United States - The United States from Civil War to Present from University of California, Berkeley we will track America's rise to global power, the fate of freedom in a post-Emancipation political setting, and the changing boundaries of nation, citizenship, and community.
Students at Introduction to the History of the United States - The United States from Civil War to Present from University of California, Berkeley will:
- use landmark events to sharpen our themes,
- analyze the equally important (and shifting) patterns of where and how Americans lived, worked, and played.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- American History
- 56 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies History Modern History View 12 other Short Courses in History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency, unless your country of origin is on the exception list
- A non-immigrant visa
- Proof of health insurance
International550 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 56 days.
National550 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 56 days.
- Registration Fee $450
- Document Management Fee $62
- International Service Fee $400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.