- We will track the historical evolution of the American city. We'll look at the economics of city life, at the organization of metropolitan political power, and at the aesthetics of the urban scene--to see how the core cultural themes of American urban life have endured over time while continuously adjusting to new circumstances.
- Our approach is to focus on major themes in urban life and to show how various groups have had different kinds of experiences in these urban realms. The Urban Experience course is offered at University of California, Berkeley.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Hours & Workload
- 8 hours of instructor presentation of course materials per week, and 14.5 hours of outside work hours per week.
- 42 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesLandscape Architecture View 4 other Short Courses in Landscape Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International visiting students are required to have:
- Proof of English proficiency, unless your country of origin is on the exception list
- A non-immigrant visa
- Proof of health insurance
International1650 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
National1650 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 42 days.
- Registration Fee $450
- Document Management Fee $62
- International Service Fee $400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.