Essentials of TB Epidemiology, Clinical Management and Control from Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine is part of the three-month course for the Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, so the orientation is towards practice in developing countries.
Students at Essentials of TB Epidemiology, Clinical Management and Control from Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine will gain knowledge in core principles of :
- TB epidemiology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Essentials Epidemiology and Pathology
- Pulmonary TB - Diagnosis and Treatment
- TB in childhood
- TB Meningitis
- TB Diagnosis Practical
- TB Control
- Laboratory aspects of TB control
- TB Seminar Case Study - Preparation
- TB Seminar Groupwork
- Seminar Feedback & Discussion
- Extrapulmonary TB
- MDR/XDR TB
- Virtual Ward Round - Adult Cases, Paediatric Cases, Drug Resistant Cases
- Feedback Q&A & Certificates
- 3 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health Human Medicine View 89 other Short Courses in Public Health in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good grounding in the essentials of biomedicine would be beneficial
- It will be useful for health practitioners of any seniority in a wide range of disciplines including nursing, primary care, public health, medical microbiology, radiology, respiratory medicine, infectious diseases, and HIV medicine.
- The course is taught in English and in a postgraduate setting. Students whose first language is not English should be aware that to benefit from the course participants should have English language proficiency at the equivalent of an IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of at least 6.5.
International450 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 GBP for the full programme during 3 days.
National450 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 GBP for the full programme during 3 days.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.