Who Should Attend
The Supply Chain Fundamentals: Supply Chain Management Principles course at the Georgia Institute of Technology is designed for a wide range of professionals already in the supply chain profession as well as learners seeing to enter the field. The course is appropriate for entry level through executive level roles.
How You Will Benefit
- Recognize the steps in the procurement process.
- Understand that there are different types of buyer-supplier relationships.
- Learn why it is important to consider the total cost of ownership when making purchases.
- Categorize the different types of demand patterns.
- Articulate some of the key operations of a warehouse.
- Understand how different areas of product transportation affect the overall success of companies.
- Identify the challenges in establishing efficient and effective transportation processes within industries.
- Determine which modes of transportation are more cost effective in given situations and why.
- Demonstrate metrics used to measure transportation service quality and efficiency.
- Supply Chain Concepts
- Customer Service Operations
- Manufacturing And Service Operations
- Procurement And Supply Management
- Inventory Management
- Demand Planning
- Warehousing Operations
- Transportation Operations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 280 other Short Courses in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Computer with speakers to access online content
This is a self-paced online course. Students may register any time before the published registration deadline and will have access to the course through the published "Access Ends" date.
International350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 350 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 350 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.