Companies are not only expected to make a contribution to the solution of these problems for the sake of society, they will simply have to do so for their own sake in order to stay competitive in the long run. In this course we study this interplay between business and society in a globalized world and explore how companies can meet stakeholder expectations in a manner that balances social, environmental and economic goals.
This Corporate Social Responsibility program is offered at Maastricht School of Management.
At the end of the course you:
- Will understand the role of business in society and the debate on CSR
- Will have management knowledge about developing and implementing CSR practices and tools in an organization
- Can apply the new knowledge to analyze an organization’s CSR strategy and develop appropriate recommendations on how to improve and strengthen this strategy
- Can communicate effectively about the need for a CSR strategy and its implications to different stakeholders
Topics included in the program are:
- The role of business in society
- The concept of CSR
- Stakeholder management
- Developing sustainable supply chains
- Ethical dilemmas and decision tools for managers
- Practical solutions to resist corruption in high risk markets
- 5 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Corporate Communication Corporate Social Responsibility View 26 other Short Courses in Business Administration in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should have the ability to function academically and professionally at Bachelor level.
- Because it is an interactive program, candidates should have an adequate level of spoken and written English to be able to follow the program and to actively participate.
- If it turns out that an applicant does not have the sufficient level of English, a certificate will not be awarded.
International2799 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2799 EUR for the full programme during 5 days.
EU/EEA2799 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2799 EUR for the full programme during 5 days.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
15% for 2 participants coming from the same organization within 1 academic year
25% for 3 participants coming from the same organization within 1 academic year
40% for 4 - 6 participants coming from the same organization within 1 academic year
For > 6 participants we will offer a tailor made program.
20% for nationals and permanent residents of one of the 27 member countries of the European Union.
Alumni Lifelong Learning:
15% discount for Maastricht School of Management registered Alumni.
Deans Development fund: based on country
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.