You will have the chance to network with fellow high-profile business leaders. This will lead you to broaden your professional horizons as well as you will gain inspiration from different leadership and management styles.
The MiniMBA programme offered by the London School of Business and Finance is highly practical. You will learn how to:
- Manage yourself and your team successfully
- Lead high performance teams
- Inspire and manage change
- Guide your team through effective business strategy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information please visit the our website!
- 4 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Strategic Management View 30 other Short Courses in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- undergraduate degree or equivalent, relevant work experience also accepted.
- confident business English, all teaching and materials are provided in English only.
- Work experience Minimum of 5 years management experience.
International2150 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2150 GBP for the full programme during 4 days.
National2150 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2150 GBP for the full programme during 4 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.