Project management standards are used around the world in all industries and in all disciplines, and project managers are in demand.
The ACP Project Management program at the University of California, Irvine (UCI) is aligned with the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), and prepares students to plan, schedule, and implement complex projects.
In addition, the program prepares students to sit for the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification exam.
- Apply fundamental project management principles, theories, and practices, including the basic concepts described in the most current version of the Project Management Institute’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Use project management tools and techniques that are effective in initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing a project
- Identify characteristics of high performance teams and ways to manage stakeholder expectations
- Select appropriate techniques to communicate effectively with team members and other stakeholders
- Benefit from a Charter Global Registered Education Provider of the Project Management Institute and satisfy the education requirement for PMP® certification
- Gain a competitive edge in the global job market with an internship in a U.S. company
As an optional last course and for an additional fee of $2,900, you have the opportunity to apply academic theory and gain practical experience in a variety of businesses and industries for 10 weeks. A research project provides additional training. Also included in the internship is the Résumé Writing and Interviewing Skills workshop.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Launch
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Global Aspects of Project Leadership
- Project Practicum With Multiple Projects
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Leadership View 65 other Short Courses in Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To earn a certificate at UCI Division of Continuing Education, students must complete all required courses with a grade of “C” or better.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7900 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
National7900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7900 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
- Internship: $2,900
Living costs for Irvine
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.