PolyPhotonics from Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) opens a magnificent world of photonics and its applications for students. During one week you will be able to take a theoretical course of lectures by the best world experts, supported by a number of master classes.
Students at PolyPhotonics from Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) will:
- implement their own telecommunications, biophotonics or fiber optics project
- have the opportunity to develop their own project under the guidance of specialists in telecommunications, biophotonics and fiber optics.
- Fiber optics.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Basic knowledge of physics.
- Fluent English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 3 courses of Bachelor Degree (preferably in physical or technical sciences).
- Hardware requirements: computer with access to high-speed network connection (minimum download speed of 8Mbps for online video stream), headphone/mic, camera (advisable).
- For online format: Software requirements: MS Teams (free access will be provided for all students), COMSOL (advisable for additional course), Microsoft Office 2007 or newer, alternative: LibreOffice—a free productivity suite compatible with Microsoft Office file formats
International245 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 245 EUR for the full programme during 10 days.
National245 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 245 EUR for the full programme during 10 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.