- This online Leadership Communication in a Virtual World (Online) program at the Harvard University provides the tools and techniques designed to enhance personal communication style, while challenging participants to step outside of their comfort zone to adapt to the needs of any audience.
- Through interactive exercises and real-time feedback, you will learn how to organize a persuasive and motivating message. As a direct result of applying these concepts and using this new lens, you can turn your focus to building consensus, motivating others, and putting emphasis on your own personal persuasiveness.
- Assessing presentation style through a tried and proven organization, content, and delivery presentation method
- Developing presentation skills for today’s virtual means of communication
- Gaining essential skills for persuading and motivating your team to enhance productivity
- Analyzing the tools of effective communication: listening, empathy, storytelling, building rapport, and leading others across the finish line
This online program is for managers who wish to sharpen their skills of effectively communicating to lead, persuade, influence, and inspire.
Michelle Ehrenreich, who teaches Leadership Coaching Strategies as well as the March, July, and October sessions of Leadership Communications, is the founding partner of Acuity Partners, a boutique consultancy based in Chestnut Hill, MA.
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Leadership View 53 other Short Courses in Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required for participation in all Professional Development programs.
- Participants are expected to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
This program is appropriate for business professionals at all levels of experience who would like to be more effective in both written and oral communications. Participants must be fluent in English to participate fully in fast-moving discussions, exercises, and group projects.
International1450 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1450 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
National1450 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1450 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.