Amazon, United Healthcare, and the Perkins School for the Blind are among the market leaders who have sustained growth through human-centered design. But any organization can embed this new approach to innovation into its cultures and processes.
The Design Thinking Workshop programme is offered at the Harvard University.
This hands-on workshop gives professionals practical tools for applying a versatile four-step design thinking process within their organizations. Learn how to identify hidden customer needs and improve the customer experience through interviews, journey mapping, and prototyping.
- Learn the fundamentals of design thinking and how it can create great customer and employee experiences
- Solve complex challenges using proven design-thinking frameworks
- Combine design-thinking processes with analytical tools
- Improve collaboration across functions, working better across departments
- Understand approaches to building design thinking into your organization and changing the culture
- Earn a Certificate of Participation from the Harvard University Division of Continuing Education
- Why ongoing innovation is critical to sustained growth
- A four-step design thinking process: learn, design, test, model
- Methods and techniques for user-centered research
- Journey mapping to distill findings and priorities needs
- Prototyping and pivoting using a minimum viable offer to mitigate risk
- Overcoming organizational barriers to adopting design thinking
- 2 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Innovation Management View 100 other Short Courses in Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Harvard University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required for participation in all Professional Development programs.
- Participants are expected to have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent work experience.
This program is ideal for professionals from any industry who are tasked with problem solving and are looking for new approaches to finding solutions.The workshop nature of this program is particularly useful to teams from the same organization who also want to use the program to tackle an organizational design challenge.
International2150 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2150 USD for the full programme during 2 days.
National2150 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2150 USD for the full programme during 2 days.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.