- With business moving at breakneck speed, frequent job shifts, and limited in-house training, professionals of all levels grapple with change. As a result, organizations are in dire need of leaders who can guide their colleagues through workplace challenges, help them improve performance, and lead them through career decisions. Leaders and managers who employ coaching as a strategy to address performance, individual and team outcomes, and culture change tend to be more successful. Employees are generally happier working for managers who coach as a part of their leadership style.
- The two-day Leadership Coaching Strategies program at the Harvard University offers basic coaching frameworks for internal employees to strengthen their coaching skills. Through lectures, case studies and experiential learning you’ll develop and fine-tune essential coaching skills. Topics covered include how to design a coaching engagement, the role of assessments in coaching individuals and teams, and core principles and qualities to look for when hiring coaches for your company.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing a coaching mindset by examining the latest coaching principles and best practices
- Discovering essential competencies for effective coaching: thinking, being, and doing
- Using personal assessment tools to help people understand how others perceive them
- Adapting your style to the needs of different individuals by practicing new techniques
- Overcoming common coaching challenges, such as delivering difficult feedback in a way that promotes constructive outcomes
- Gaining greater self-awareness through coaching and furthering your own professional development
This fundamentals program is designed for internal managers who want to develop a coaching approach to leadership, as well as HR professionals who want to coach leaders within their organization or who are responsible for hiring external coaches.
- 2 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 91 other Short Courses in Strategic Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required for participation in all Professional Development programs.
- Participants are expected to have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent work experience.
International2150 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2150 USD for the full programme during 2 days.
National2150 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2150 USD for the full programme during 2 days.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.