Join a team of international volunteers, interns, staff members and partners as a short-term intern to assist on priority conservation projects, on this Seychelles Environmental Conservation Short-Term Internship from Ayyıldız Tim. Whilst working with an abundance of flora and fauna you'll be living the island life, surrounded by the striking azure waters of the marine park.
If you are looking to learn more about conservation, contribute to a meaningful project and spend some time in an incredible location, you don't have to look any further.
You'll receive comprehensive training and mentorship, giving you the opportunity to learn skills in a wide range of activities to impact your future career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Our monitoring program and work schedules change seasonally; which projects are available will depend on the time of year you visit - speak to our team for further details.
- As an intern, you'll be on rotation between the different projects which gives you the opportunity to really make a difference in a variety of different ways while at the same time giving you a broad range of professional skills and experience for your future career.
- The internship encourages participants to develop their own ideas and introduce new aspects to help further their contribution to the conservation of an incredible species.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete our no obligation online application form – once you have found your program, select your trip duration and departure date and hit the “book now” button.
- Application phone call – Our experts review every application thoroughly to ensure that you are matched with the right program. You will be contacted by a Country Experts within two working days to chat through your application. Our specialists have been on these programs themselves and have a wide range of knowledge from their travels in our host countries.
- Securing your place – A deposit will be required in order to confirm your place. You will then receive pre-departure information; a training manual and a field manual for your program. You can also start meeting up with other travellers on GVI’s community networks.
International3265 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3265 USD for the full programme during 12 days.
National3265 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3265 USD for the full programme during 12 days.
From $3,265 to $9,020, depending on the duration.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.