Your first three months on the Teaching English and TEFL Internship in Thailand offered by Ayyıldız Tim will be spent at the GVI base in Phang Nga, a region known for its breathtaking natural beauty and authentic Thai culture. Here GVI runs arrange of sustainable development project including those related to community development, like supporting English education in the community, and conservation initiatives.
After earning your TEFL certificate and your Institute of Leadership & Management Endorsed Leadership Certificate, go on to work at an educational institution in Phang Nga or another province of Thailand.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Gain an internationally recognized TEFL certification.
- Gain three months of in-field training with all age ranges and skill levels at multiple local schools.
- Earn your ILM Endorsed Leadership Certificate.
- Immerse yourself in the Thai culture, spending time learning the language, getting to know the local cuisine, and learning about Thai Buddhist practices.
- Explore the local environment, snorkeling in the crystal clear waters, travel by small motorboat from one small tropical to the next, or simply relax on the beach.
- Contribute to UN SDGs, #4, Quality Education, and UN SDG, #8, Decent Work and Economic Growth.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete our no obligation online application form – once you have found your program, select your trip duration and departure date and hit the “book now” button.
- Application phone call – Our experts review every application thoroughly to ensure that you are matched with the right program. You will be contacted by a Country Experts within two working days to chat through your application. Our specialists have been on these programs themselves and have a wide range of knowledge from their travels in our host countries.
- Securing your place – A deposit will be required in order to confirm your place. You will then receive pre-departure information; a training manual and a field manual for your program. You can also start meeting up with other travellers on GVI’s community networks.
International9325 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9325 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
National9325 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9325 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.