The Italian Language and Culture Summer School aims to give its participants an experience of Italian language and culture in a unique setting.Classes will take place in via S. Maria 36, a few steps from Miracle Square, and the world famous Leaning Tower.
Students will be divided into groups by means of an entry test. Compared to ordinary courses offered by the CLI during the academic year, intensive summer courses are characterized by some specific features:
• a reduced number of students, to favor individualized teaching and to cater for individual needs;
• an increased use of recreational activities in teaching;
• a special focus on communicative and pragmatic aspects and, as a consequence, an enhancement of all skills, especially oral, both receptive and productive;
• special attention to the cultural and local dimension, to encourage students to autonomously gain experience of the surrounding context;
• connection, introduction and/or reinforcement of activities, content and themes offered in other parts of the program (cultural seminars) to integrate the various components of the educational plan.
This programme requires students to demonstrate proficiency in English.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Check the programme website for information about funding options.
StudyPortals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Together with the ISIC Association and British Council IELTS, Studyportals offers you the chance to receive up to £10000 to expand your horizon and study abroad. We want to ultimately encourage you to study abroad in order to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages.