The From Genes to Cells - a Basic Course of Molecular, Cellular and Ultrastructural Biology programme from University of Pisa is aimed at introducing students to get information and practice on modern approaches concerning cell biology, cytogenetics, molecular biology and ultrastructure
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The course will be divided in:
- a theoretical part organized in lectures covering modern technologies;
- a practical part in which participants will be hosted in the laboratories and will be directly involved in the design and execution of several experimental protocols regarding the main topics object of the lectures.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 13 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Genetics
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are required to present a curriculum based on scientific background (biology, medicine, natural science, physics, chemistry)
- Required documents
- Identity Document (PASSPORT in case you are a foreign student*)
- Enrolment Form
- Curriculum Vitae based on scientific background
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 EUR for the full programme during 13 days.
EU/EEA500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 EUR for the full programme during 13 days.
+ 50 euro: didactic material
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.