How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a professional nanny
- Quickly develop skills in months not years!
- Study the Nanny course at International Career Institute (ICI) that was designed in conjunction with senior professionals in the childcare industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who will provide prompt and encouraging support
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $49 per week
Employment in this very large occupation rose strongly in the past five years and is forecast to grow strongly in the long-term.
Nannies care for children as employees or contractors in private households. Employment can be sought in almost any location nationwide. International work opportunities for professional nannies exist in such countries as the UK, USA and France.
Nannies will typically carry out the following tasks:
- care for babies or young children by feeding, washing and dressing them and by supervising their play and learning activities
- plan creative play and learning activities and organise meal and sleep times
- develop and/or maintain appropriate routines
- safeguard children against potential dangers and hazards (swimming pools, kitchen utensils, poisons and stairs)
- take children to school, kindergarten and other activities
- plan and prepare nutritious snacks and meals for children
- arrange and supervise outings
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) and the International Approval and Registration Centre (IARC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Maintain a clean and hygienic environment
- Recognise and respond to signs of potential illness
- Provide a safe environment
- Supervise the safety of children
- Travel with children safely
- Administer medication within guidelines
- Manage and respond to allergy / anaphylaxis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesEducation Nursing Counselling View 10 other Short Courses in Nursing in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = $1450
- Weekly Instalment Plan : $49 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.