How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in nursing and patient care assisting
- Quickly develop skills in months not years!
- Study the Nursing Assistant - USA course at the International Career Institute (ICI) - USA that was designed in conjunction with senior professionals in the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who will provide prompt and encouraging support
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
A career in nursing and patient care assisting can be extremely rewarding. Job titles graduates in this career are typically known as:
- Health Care Aide
- Nursing Assistant
- Patient Care Assistant
A nursing assistant / patient care assistant helps to provide compassionate care to individuals who are not able to fully care for themselves. A health care aide should have:
- caring personality
- a desire to help people, and
- be in good physical condition.
Learning more about becoming a nursing assistant could lead to jobs with:
- Residential care facilities
- Home carers
- Group homes
- Home healthcare services
- Nursing homes
Under the direction and supervision of nurses and patient support services managers, nursing and patient care assistants will undertake a range of duties which support clinical care. These include cleaning, catering and traditional orderly duties, for example, patient movement and transporting patients to appointments and procedures within a hospital or aged care facility.
With experience and further training, nursing & patient care assistants can become enrolled nurses or registered nurses.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health and Wellness
- Rehabilitation Nursing
- Community Nursing
- Community Support Services
- Medical Terminology
- Maintain Patient Records
- Maintain Workplace Safety
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 161 other Short Courses in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1599 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1599 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
National1599 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1599 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
- Pay Upfront: 10% Off = $1439
- Weekly Instalment Plan: $39 x 41 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.