How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in mediation profession
- Quickly develop skills in months not years!
- Study the Mediation - UK course at International Career Institute (ICI) - UK that was designed in conjunction with senior professionals in the mediation profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who will provide prompt and encouraging support
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
After becoming one of the most litigious societies in the world mediation is fast becoming the increasingly popular, timely and cost-effective way to settle disputes. Furthermore, mediation ensures privacy while publicity is unavoidable when disputes are aired in court. As a result of all of these factors, mediators have and are expected to continue experiencing above-average growth in employment.
Mediation is a meaningful and rewarding profession in which you will actively facilitate negotiation and settlement between disputing parties by providing direction and encouragement, working collaboratively with the parties and finding creative ways to reach a mutual solution.Most mediators are employed by:
- Local & State Government
- Schools & Universities
- Legal Service Providers
- Insurance Providers
- Independent Mediation & Arbitration Business’s
- Independent Mediator
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Disputing parties management
- Mediation strategy
- Information analysis
- Building trust and cooperation
- Facilitating mediations
- Managing and resolving conflict
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Philosophy & Ethics Management, Organisation & Leadership View 203 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International998 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 998 GBP for the full programme during 7 months.
EU/EEA998 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 998 GBP for the full programme during 7 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £898
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 42 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.