How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a project manager
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a project management pro in months not years!
- Study a project management course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
A lot of inventions and innovations these days leave us in awe. From an elaborate architectural work to the newest advancements in technology, the human genius always finds a way to manifest itself. But who are the people who raise these masterful works from inception to finishing? With so many systems and processes to factor in with each and every project, business and government need capable individuals who have a clear-cut vision of the outcome of the project and the right know how to make the correct pieces come to together.
Government reports note that managing projects is “an increasingly important responsibility for many workers, as more organizations use teams and project-based methods to get work done”. The Project Management profession provides vast opportunities across almost all major industries. It calls for individuals who have the right knowledge in handling valuable resources such as time, money, and manpower; ensuring that all three elements fuse well together to come up with projects which meet set objectives within set time frames.
Industries most reliant on project managers include:
- information technology
- government (all levels)
- building and many more
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management Lifecycle
- Project Management Scope and Formulation
- Project Management Skills
- Project Planning
- Project Implementation
- Project Evaluation
- Leadership Skills
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 61 other Short Courses in Project Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
National1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront: 10% Off = $1079
- Weekly Instalment Plan: $39 x 31 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.