How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a executive secretary or personal assistant (PA)
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become an executive secretary or PA pro in months not years!
- Study the International Career Institute (ICI) - UK Executive Secretarial - UK course that was designed in conjunction with leading industry leaders
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
An executive secretary or personal assistant is an integral part of a management team, and we find that many of our graduates move into management roles in the years after they leave the institute.
Your training will prepare you for roles in small or large organizations in all industry sectors. It is the variety of opportunity and wealth of available positions that makes these programs so popular. Areas where recent graduates have been employed include:
- Advertising, marketing and public relations
- Banking and finance
- Fashion and retail
- Finance and insurance
- Travel, hotels and leisure
- Sporting organisations
- Medical Centres
- Real Estate
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Identify and source information needs
- Collect, analyse and report information
- Implement information systems
- Prepare for information system changes
- Body language
- Building self confidence
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication View 7 other Short Courses in Corporate Communication in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.