How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in politics and the public service
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a political science pro in months not years!
- Study the International Career Institute (ICI) Political Science course that was designed in conjunction with political science experts
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $49 per week
Imagine having a job where you can influence politics, work for issues you believe in, and help people across the country or even the world.
Your role in the world of politics will be exciting as well as important, with many benefits including the opportunity to travel and work with the most powerful people in your country. Course authors will share insider experience and advice to assist you launching your own career in the world of politics and public affairs.
It is sometimes thought that students only do politics to enter politics and become a politician. While training in political science will help if this is your career goal, political scientists have a much wider range of exciting and rewarding career opportunities in:
- all parts of government including legislative, executive and judicial branches at the local, state and national levels and internationally
- large and medium size businesses, lobbying, technology, law, consulting, services and communications
- all non-profit and community organisation.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) and the International Approval and Registration Centre (IARC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Political Science
- Theories of Political Behaviour
- International Law
- Political Systems
- Separation of Powers
- Political Party
- Politics of Australia
- Political Campaign
- Public Administration and Bureaucracy
- Public Relations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy Political Science
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = $1450
- Weekly Instalment Plan : - $49 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.