How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in massage
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a massage professional in months not years!
- Study a massage course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
More and more people are discovering the power of massage therapy to feel better from the inside. Medical professionals have long recognized massage therapy as a valid, highly effective method of managing all types of tension, stiffness and body pain.
On top of that, medical research has proven that aside from pain management, massage therapy also increases flexibility, boosts immunity, improves breathing, sleeping and blood circulation, treats patients with Alzheimer’s, lowers high blood pressure and helps ease depression and anxiety. Ultimately it is a highly effective natural therapy that enhances health & well being.
Massage therapists have the wonderful opportunity to build a great career or business for themselves, while helping others relax, feel great and lead healthier lifestyles.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Anatomy and Physiology (Structure, Tissues and Systems)
- Effects, Benefits, Indications, and Contraindications of Massage
- Equipment and Products
- Massage in Medicine
- Athletic and Sport Massage
- Consultation and Documentation
- Equipment and Products
- Provide Body Treatments
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 133 other Short Courses in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718
- Weekly Instalment Plan : - £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.