How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in landscaping
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a landscaping pro in months not years!
- Study the International Career Institute (ICI) Landscaping course that was designed in conjunction with the landscaping industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $49 per week
- Exciting, diverse projects
Trained professionals who can demonstrate the right skills and knowledge should be able to pursue many exciting and respected career options. Here are some places that welcome such professionals.
- Landscape Contractors
Working for a design/build firm, landscape designers may create landscapes for homes, hotels, resorts, office parks, retail centres, and more.
- Retail Garden Centres
Landscape designers are often on staff to share their knowledge of design, cultivation, plants and planting, hardscapes, and more. Some centres may offer their customers individualized landscape design services.
- Wholesale Greenhouses or Nurseries
Landscape designers may be involved in plant selection, designing plans for planting, cultivating inventory, purchasing, or sales.
- Interiorscapes Companies
Malls, retail stores, restaurants, offices, schools, hospitals, and homeowners rely on landscape designers to create interior plants capes, gardens, and courtyards.
- Clubs & Resorts
Professionals with knowledge of grasses and plants—and their regular maintenance—keep golf courses and other outdoor grounds up to par for resorts, country clubs, and hotels.
- Public Gardens
Landscape designers may initiate or assist in the supervision of the layout, selection of plants, and maintenance of parks, botanical gardens, government facilities, and historic sites.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) and the International Approval and Registration Centre (IARC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Landscape Design
- Landscape Planning
- Cost Estimating
- Visual Analysis
- Street Scape
- Planting Design
- Visual Analysis
- Exterior Lighting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Landscape Architecture View 22 other Short Courses in Design in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = $1450
- Weekly Instalment Plan : $49 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.