How Will You Benefit from taking the Dental Assistant course at International Career Institute (ICI) ?
- Fast track your career as a dental assistant
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a dental assistant professional in months not years!
- Study a dental assistant course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $49 per week
Think of it as more than just a job or a way of earning an income. See it as contributing and making a very real difference to peoples health. A Dental Assisting career will be all about saving smiles for a bright future.
Taking care of our oral health is an utmost priority and is an important part of everyone’s daily hygiene regimen. People will always invest in yearly or semi-annual visits to their dentists, as well as consultations for more aesthetic purposes, such as cleaning, veneering, and other procedures. And while dentists are in the forefront of dental work, they are always in need of reliable dental assistants to assist in this important work.
Dental operators are essentially the dentist’s “extra hands”. They let the dentist/dental operator provide more efficient dental treatment by sterilizing and handling their instruments, passing instruments during the procedure, exposing dental radiographs, taking impressions, and fabricating provisional crowns. Dental operators can focus more time on the procedure; the dental assistant then effectively becomes the operator’s extra hands. Dentists rely heavily on the invaluable assistance Dental Assistants provide.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) and the International Approval and Registration Centre (IARC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Prevention and Nutrition
- Oral Health and Preventative Techniques
- Occupations Health and Safety Administration
- Preparation for Patient Care
- Dental Charting
- Emergency Management
- Clinical Dental Procedures
- Instrument Transfer and Maintaining the Operating Field
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry Health Sciences
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = $1450
- Weekly Instalment Plan : $49 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.