For those learners that do have prior experience in Marketing and who also possess a professional qualification, the pathway through this programme will develop their professional competence.
The aims of this programme will allow learners to:
- Gain a sound and coherent foundation in marketing, such that they will be able to define and execute practical marketing interventions that exist in professional practice
- Synthesise and critically evaluate theoretical frameworks of strategic marketing, business ethics, design and innovation as applied to marketing
- Demonstrate an understanding of the practical value of these frameworks in a range of strategic business situations
- Create frameworks for understanding and analysing marketing processes in diverse organisational types, encountering different and changing marketing environments
- Develop practical research and analytical capabilities in the context of market/driven strategy, and in particular in the formulation of value propositions in provider/customer relationships
- Review, modify, synthesise and apply transferable marketing concepts and skills in the management of product and market development, in particular from the strategic perspective
- Critically assess market-sourced data and information from a variety of organisations and use this for strategic marketing and decision making
- Evaluate a variety of creative approaches to product and service design, creativity and innovation that may contribute to organisational wealth
Key facts about Level 7 Diploma in Business and Marketing Strategy SCQF Level 11 from London School of International Business
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
The programme is accredited by EduQual.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Marketing Management in Practice
- Global Marketing
- Marketing for SME, Charity and the Public Sector
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Strategic Management View 55 other Short Courses in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - GBP £1250
- 9 months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.