Aim / Objectives of this qualification
- Gain a sound and coherent foundation in marketing, such that they will be able to define and execute practical marketing interventions that exist in professional practice
- Synthesise and critically evaluate theoretical frameworks of strategic marketing, business ethics, design and innovation as applied to marketing
- Demonstrate an understanding of the practical value of these frameworks in a range of strategic business situations
- Create frameworks for understanding and analysing marketing processes in diverse organisational types, encountering different and changing marketing environments
- Develop practical research and analytical capabilities in the context of market-driven strategy, and in particular in the formulation of value propositions in provider-customer relationships
- Review, modify, synthesise and apply transferable marketing concepts and skills in the management of product and market development, in particular from the strategic perspective
- Critically assess market-sourced data and information from a variety of organisations and use this for strategic marketing and decision-making
- Evaluate a variety of creative approaches to product and service design, creativity and innovation that may contribute to organisational wealth.
Key facts about Diploma in Business and Marketing Management SCQF Level 8 from London School of International Business
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submissionAssessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Accredited by EduQual, UK - regulated awarding body, approved by SQA - Accreditation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include
- Business Environment
- International Marketing Management
- Business Accounting
- People & Organisations
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Analysis
- IT for Business
- Law for Business
- Personal Development
- Human Resource Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 49 other Short Courses in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma
- Any other equivalent qualification
- 1 year of work experience if non of the above
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - GBP £1250
- 9 months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.