We offer a Intensive English and IELTS-TOEFL certificate at English Language & Culture Institute (ELCI). Our small class size and free one-on-one tutoring will help you greatly in your test preparation.
- Come for as many months as you want or need. The longer you study, the lower the per-week price.
- ELCI will assist you in applying to your ideal universities. We highly recommend you consider attending Western Oregon University (WOU) or Linn-Benton Community College (LBCC), the 2 colleges that we work most closely with.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- After studying at the Intensive English & Test Prep program at the ELCI, students with sufficient TOEFL or IELTS scores can participate in the Half-Half Program with Western Oregon University (WOU) and if successful can matriculate into the full-time academic program in the university.
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesLanguages View 3388 other programmes in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have a paper-based TOEFL score of 475 or higher (with director recommendation)
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher at the ELCI
- Maintain 80% attendance at the ELCI
- Full-Time Tuition: $375/week: 1-8 weeks; $305/week: 9-23 weeks; $275/week: 24 or more weeks
- Part-Time Tuition: $325/week: 1-4 weeks; $280/week: 5 or more weeks; $275/week: 24+weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.