Summer School in Business in Russia - To Understand and Survive from Novosibirsk State University introduces students to the cultural and economic specifics of Siberia – a region that has always attracted foreign travelers with its magnificent nature and dramatic history of exploration.
Graduates with Summer School in Business in Russia - To Understand and Survive from Novosibirsk State University will:
- familiarize with the cultural and economic specifics of Siberia,
- gain knowledge of regional identity and culture and economy of the Siberian region.
- take part in round-tables with Siberian businessmen, have master classes on the first steps to organizing a business in Russia, and work on individual and group projects.
- Post-soviet Russian economy,
- Economic diversity in the Russian regions
- Legal aspects of doing business in Russia
- Russian national culture, mentality, communication and negotiation style,
- Russian approach to management and leadership.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The school is open to a wide range of applicants from BA, MA, and PhD students in business, management, social sciences, humanities, engineering, and the natural sciences to mid-career specialists and businessmen interested in studying the Russian and Siberian business and cultural environment.
- Undergraduates and postgraduates students from any institutions worldwide
- Readiness to penetrate the cultural, social and economic dimensions of business and its environment
- English level Upper Intermediate or higher is sufficient
International450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 EUR per year during 15 months.
National450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 EUR per year during 15 months.
— Tuition fee— Study materials— Cultural activities— Field trips— Certificate
Living costs for Novosibirsk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.