The Digital Marketing course offered by the Digital Marketing Institute is perfect for you to become a global digital marketer. With over 120,000 members around the world you'll be in good company. Our members work for the world’s top companies and upon completing a DMI course, 81% of our members have been promoted.
You will be armed with the know-how, the experience and the insights to be able to work and speak with authority in this fast-paced industry. In short, you’ll be a skilled digital marketer, capable of building digital marketing strategies from scratch.
- Those in traditional marketing careers who are looking to update their skillset.
- Marketers working in Management and Senior Management.
- Those who have just graduated and want to hit the ground running and up their skills in digital marketing immediately.
- Entrepreneurs and small businesses owners.
- Anyone hoping to implement an up to date digital strategy for their company.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Paid Search (PPC) using Google Ads
- Email Marketing
- Analytics with Google Analytics
- Content Marketing
- 5 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 5 other Short Courses in Marketing in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International1190 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1190 EUR for the full programme during 5 days.
National1190 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1190 EUR for the full programme during 5 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.