Elevate your business and management career with immersive training in design thinking and innovation. Begin by completing one of the required courses below. This Design Leadership for Business certificate at The New School must be completed within two years.
How You’ll Learn
- Engaging video lectures and interviews with industry experts
- Direct interaction with faculty practitioners at the top of their fields
- Online collaboration and video conferencing
- Project-based learning focused on developing real-world skills and portfolio assets
- Flexibility allowing you to review course content and complete assignments at any time
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Thinking Fundamentals
- Economic and Cultural Context of Design
- Design Leadership and Management
- Design and Innovation for Sustainable Business
- Futures and Foresight
- Professionals interested in a design-led approach to devising business solutions
- Intrapreneurs and entrepreneurs looking to transform their business practices with creative solutions
- Professionals who want to integrate risk taking and innovation into their leadership and management roles
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Introductory courses for the Fall 2021 semester begin August 30th.
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesDesign Management, Organisation & Leadership View 91 other Short Courses in Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International2885 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2885 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
National2885 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2885 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.