The People Management programme is part of the Business Management MicroMasters Program from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore - IIMBx.
Do you aspire to be an ideal people manager? The journey from being an individual contributor to a people manager requires significant personal development and growth. If you are a first time manager, you may have asked yourself:
- Where did I go wrong in managing this particular employee?
- How should I give feedback to my subordinates?
- How do I handle potential assessments?
- How should I motivate people who report to me?
The objective of this business and management course is to smoothen the transition for newly appointed people managers, motivate and guide people who are aspiring to become one and to think back and reflect for seasoned managers.
The course will provide learners with an enhanced understanding of the role of people management in organizational context.
What you'll learn
- Gain an overview of what it means to be an effective people manager
- Have a deeper understanding of the different aspects of people management
- Be able to appreciate the challenges faced by a first time manager
- Reflect on your managerial experiences
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to People Management
- Getting Work Done Through Others
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Meet Professor
- Building Peer Networks
- Managing Self
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 42 days
- 2 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Public Administration
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Level: Introductory
- Prerequisites: None
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 42 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 42 days.
Add a Verified Certificate for $150 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.