The Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement Capstone course is part of the Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement MicroMasters Program from University of Michigan - MichiganX.
Learners will apply knowledge and principles of ambitious instruction, logics of innovation, improvement science, and exemplary cases to case studies of large-scale, practice-focused innovation.
What you'll learn:
- Applications of improvement science
- Knowledge of strategies for leading educational innovation and improvement
- Dispositions essential to organizing and managing educational innovation and improvement
- Capabilities to construct research-based solutions to core challenges that arise in organizing and managing educational innovation and improvement
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Knowledge of Educational Innovation and Improvement
- Dispositions toward Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement
- Capabilities for Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 56 days
- 2 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 22 other Masters in Teaching in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Working knowledge of schools and education systems as well as the political, policy, and public pressures to improve educational opportunities and outcomes for all students.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Add a Verified Certificate for $249 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.