The Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement Capstone course is part of the Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement MicroMasters Program from University of Michigan - MichiganX.
Learners will apply knowledge and principles of ambitious instruction, logics of innovation, improvement science, and exemplary cases to case studies of large-scale, practice-focused innovation.
What you'll learn:
- Applications of improvement science
- Knowledge of strategies for leading educational innovation and improvement
- Dispositions essential to organizing and managing educational innovation and improvement
- Capabilities to construct research-based solutions to core challenges that arise in organizing and managing educational innovation and improvement
- Knowledge of Educational Innovation and Improvement
- Dispositions toward Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement
- Capabilities for Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement
- 56 days
- 2 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 25 other Short Courses in Teaching in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Level: Advanced
- Prerequisites: Working knowledge of schools and education systems as well as the political, policy, and public pressures to improve educational opportunities and outcomes for all students.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 56 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 56 days.
Add a Verified Certificate for $249 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.