This capstone exam includes the evaluation of the competencies and performance tasks, which define a successful project manager.
This course is part of a MicroMasters® Program
The Project Management MicroMasters Capstone Exam is part of the RITx Project Management MicroMasters Program from Edx in partnership with Rochester Institute of Technology - RITx that is designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to be a successful project manager in any industry.
In order to qualify for the MicroMasters Credential you will need to earn a Verified Certificate in each of the three RITx Project Management courses as well as pass this final capstone exam.
The capstone exam will test knowledge across all 3 courses. It will be webcam proctored timed exam and will feature problems similar to the graded assignments in the different modules as well as some writing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What you'll learn
This capstone exam is an assessment of various skills you’ve attained through the MicroMasters program. They include:
- To apply the project management life cycle from initiation through closing by using effective tools and techniques
- To apply the project management tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations
- To understand project management best practices across a variety of industries and businesses
- To understand leadership and behavioral facets that lead to project success
- To understand social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence project success in the global market
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 43 other Short Courses in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Successful completion of the verified track of:
- Project Management Life Cycle
- Best Practices for Project Management Success
- International Project Management
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Add a Verified Certificate for $450 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.