The qualification provides learners with a contemporary, critical, and international programme that supports their development as managers with a lifelong-learning orientation.
The qualification enables learners to analyse complex management problems and to apply and adapt specialist skills and technical terminology to propose solutions to these problems informed by best practice and contemporary research.
Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
This qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Masters Degrees, Integrated Masters Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
Key facts about Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management from London School of International Business
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
OTHM, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include
- Strategic Management and Marketing
- Destination Management
- International Tourism Policy and Development
- E-Tourism and Social Media
- Advanced Research Methods
- Organisational Behaviour in International Contexts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 212 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 months - GBP £1250
- 9 months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.